Genre: Sexy Romantic Comedy
Release Date: February 16, 2018
When you’re named after the king of the gods, the world expects certain things of you.
Tough? Damn right.
Smart? Don’t let the hockey uniform fool you.
Large and in charge? Honey, I’m the biggest, baddest, mother pucking-est machine to ever own the ice. I shoot. I score. In and out of the rink. I don’t come early, but I come often, if you know what I mean. And I always leave the ladies wanting more.
Until that chick last night.
I’m no one-thrust wonder, and you’re damn right I’m going to prove to her I can do better. But every time I think I’m finally on my way back into her pants, she one-ups and out-balls me.
I should cut my losses, lick my wounds, and walk away.
But Zeus Berger doesn’t walk away from anything.
Especially when she’s the only woman in the world who might be able to handle me.
I’m not going to review this book. I’m going to warn you.
- Don’t read it in public if you’re a giggle-snorter. Actually, you probably shouldn’t read it in public even if you aren’t a giggle-snorter, because you’ll probably giggle-snort anyway.
- Don’t read it around people who are going to ask why you’re laughing. Because you might not be able to explain it. They’ll just have to read it for themselves.
- Don’t start reading when you have somewhere important to be. Like work. Apparently “I got caught up in this book” is not an acceptable excuse for being late. Book haters.
- Pippa Grant has the humor of a fourteen-year-old boy who just saw his first pair of boobs. It’s dirty. It’s inappropriate. It’s freaking hilarious.
- If you’re at all serious about the Greek and Roman pantheon of gods, this book might make your head explode because Zeus Berger named his…ahem. Never mind, you can figure that out for yourself.
- Pippa Grant gives good newsletter. That’s not so much a warning as it is an FYI.
GET THIS BOOK!