Wait With Me by Amy Daws releases April 5!
When romance novelist, Kate Smith, finds her long lost writing mojo in the customer waiting area of a tire store, the complimentary coffee isn’t the only things that’s hot. But sexy mechanic, Miles Hudson, is just up for a friendly test-drive of her new book idea.
At least, that was the agreement. Continue reading
Genre: Sexy Romantic Comedy
Release Date: February 16, 2018
When you’re named after the king of the gods, the world expects certain things of you.
Tough? Damn right.
Smart? Don’t let the hockey uniform fool you.
Large and in charge? Honey, I’m the biggest, baddest, mother pucking-est machine to ever own the ice. I shoot. I score. In and out of the rink. I don’t come early, but I come often, if you know what I mean. And I always leave the ladies wanting more.
Until that chick last night.
I’m no one-thrust wonder, and you’re damn right I’m going to prove to her I can do better. But every time I think I’m finally on my way back into her pants, she one-ups and out-balls me.
I should cut my losses, lick my wounds, and walk away.
But Zeus Berger doesn’t walk away from anything.
Especially when she’s the only woman in the world who might be able to handle me.
I’m not going to review this book. I’m going to warn you.
- Don’t read it in public if you’re a giggle-snorter. Actually, you probably shouldn’t read it in public even if you aren’t a giggle-snorter, because you’ll probably giggle-snort anyway.
- Don’t read it around people who are going to ask why you’re laughing. Because you might not be able to explain it. They’ll just have to read it for themselves.
- Don’t start reading when you have somewhere important to be. Like work. Apparently “I got caught up in this book” is not an acceptable excuse for being late. Book haters.
- Pippa Grant has the humor of a fourteen-year-old boy who just saw his first pair of boobs. It’s dirty. It’s inappropriate. It’s freaking hilarious.
- If you’re at all serious about the Greek and Roman pantheon of gods, this book might make your head explode because Zeus Berger named his…ahem. Never mind, you can figure that out for yourself.
- Pippa Grant gives good newsletter. That’s not so much a warning as it is an FYI.
GET THIS BOOK!
From #1 NYT Bestselling author Lauren Blakely, comes a steamy new standalone rivals-to-lovers romance…
✮✮✮ JOY RIDE is here! Grab your copy today! ✮✮✮
My name is Carly Porter… And I’m really good at bad decisions.
How do I know this, exactly? Well, not including the time I accidentally bleached my eyebrows or sprained my ankle changing a lightbulb…
I had sex with my best friend’s brother.
Zeke Elliott has been a thorn in my side for eleven years. A very sexy, very tempting, very freaking annoying one. With big…hands.
And now my clitoris has a crush on the guy.
Seriously. I can’t look at him without my vagina performing accidental kegels. Which would be fine, but he’s Cain’s brother. I hate him. He’s off limits, right?
By day, New York Times and USA Today bestselling New Adult author Emma Hart dons a cape and calls herself Super Mum to two beautiful little monsters. By night, she drops the cape, pours a glass of whatever she fancies—usually wine—and writes books.
Emma is working on Top Secret projects she will share with her followers and fans at every available opportunity. Naturally, all Top Secret projects involve a dashingly hot guy who likes to forget to wear a shirt, a sprinkling (or several) of hold-onto-your-panties hot scenes, and a whole lotta love.
She likes to be busy—unless busy involves doing the dishes, but that seems to be when all the ideas come to life.