Title: The Pilot & the Puck-Up
Author: Pippa Grant
Genre: Sexy Romantic Comedy
Release Date: February 16, 2018
He’s the biggest, baddest, most spider-fearing motherpucker on the ice…
When you’re named after the king of the gods, the world expects certain things of you.
Tough? Damn right.
Smart? Don’t let the hockey uniform fool you.
Large and in charge? Honey, I’m the biggest, baddest, mother pucking-est machine to ever own the ice. I shoot. I score. In and out of the rink. I don’t come early, but I come often, if you know what I mean. And I always leave the ladies wanting more.
Until that chick last night.
I’m no one-thrust wonder, and you’re damn right I’m going to prove to her I can do better. But every time I think I’m finally on my way back into her pants, she one-ups and out-balls me.
I should cut my losses, lick my wounds, and walk away.
But Zeus Berger doesn’t walk away from anything.
Especially when she’s the only woman in the world who might be able to handle me.
The Pilot and the Puck-Up is a standalone romantic comedy featuring a hockey player whose ego is the only thing bigger than his shoe size, the most badass woman to ever fly a plane, rubber chockey (don’t ask), and no cheating or cliffhangers.
Free in Kindle Unlimited
Enter to win a “Motherload Bag of Crap” (the author’s description, not mine)
I’m not going to review this book. I’m going to warn you.
- Don’t read it in public if you’re a giggle-snorter. Actually, you probably shouldn’t read it in public even if you aren’t a giggle-snorter, because you’ll probably giggle-snort anyway.
- Don’t read it around people who are going to ask why you’re laughing. Because you might not be able to explain it. They’ll just have to read it for themselves.
- Don’t start reading when you have somewhere important to be. Like work. Apparently “I got caught up in this book” is not an acceptable excuse for being late. Book haters.
- Pippa Grant has the humor of a fourteen-year-old boy who just saw his first pair of boobs. It’s dirty. It’s inappropriate. It’s freaking hilarious.
- If you’re at all serious about the Greek and Roman pantheon of gods, this book might make your head explode because Zeus Berger named his…ahem. Never mind, you can figure that out for yourself.
- Pippa Grant gives good newsletter. That’s not so much a warning as it is an FYI.
GET THIS BOOK!
Zeus Berger (aka the biggest, baddest, most spider-fearing mother pucker to ever play in the NHL)
Coconuts are itchy. I should’ve gone for the watermelons.
But it was a bitch and a half getting that last-minute private fitting at Madame Cosette’s anyway, and the woman probably would’ve had to stitch three bras together and then nailed the damn contraption to my shoulders to get it to hold without losing a melon, so coconuts it is.
Besides, it’s the heels that are gonna be the bigger problem. Damn good thing I have ankles of fucking steel. And my minidress is stretched to max capacity over the coconuts anyway. It’s also in danger of showing my other coconuts, if you catch my drift. And there’s definitely a drift—or is that a draft?—on my other coconuts.
A wolf whistle echoes through the swanky private clubhouse where I’m strolling in with my twin brother on my left and my brother from another mother on my right. A passing server drops a tray of champagne. Conversation stops. And a bunch of stuffy golf pricks gape at us like we’re a mutant alien circus freak show crashing their million-dollar wedding reception. We’re three dudes who have more money than God, more muscles than all the Kardashians’ bodyguards combined, and more fun than cotton candy and roller coasters.
FREE for a limited time!
Always free in Kindle Unlimited
99c for a limited time!
Free in Kindle Unlimited
Pippa Grant is a stay-at-home mom and housewife who loves to escape into sexy, funny stories way more than she likes perpetually cleaning toothpaste out of sinks and off toilet handles. When she’s not reading, writing, sleeping, or trying to prepare her adorable demon spawn to be productive members of society, she’s fantasizing about chocolate chip cookies.
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOODREADS | BOOKBUB | WEBSITE